9.21.2009

9 years and counting

Justin and I were able to brake away from the busyness and go to the City a couple weeks ago. We had a great time even through the rain! We did all those tourist things we hadn't done yet, like seeing the Statue of Liberty, and enjoyed the time alone. Although a highlight of the trip was our last day when we were able to see some of Justin's buddies from the collage days that we hadn't seen in some time. We had a great time at a play and loved just walking out of our hotel and walking around Time Square, 5th avenue and the surrounding areas, it was great to not be maneuvering a stroller. It happened to be 9/11 and fashion week while we were there ...a lot of extra things going on everywhere. Then Estavon and Meggy came up to Lake Placid and Massena this last weekend ... such great people. Thanks for visiting.

I am so fortunate to be growing with this man. We both recognize we are human and seem to have more grace for one another as we get older ... I love grace, what a gift. I seem to need it daily as I strive to be closer to who God created me to be!

Here's to growing old together in Grace!





2 comments:

Tasha Lehman said...

Oooh, I'm so jealous! Looks like great fun! Beautiful pictures too!

Andrea said...

So glad you were able to sneak away for awhile! What a great way to spend your 9th anniversary!