4.17.2009
Spring Saturdays
Last saturday we decided to be a little dilligent. With the help of a friend Justin was able to get the wall in the 'office' up, taped and mudded. A little sanding and mudding again this weekend and it will be ready for me to paint! I finally got around to painting the base boards since we took them off in November when my dad came and helped Justin put tile flooring throughout the house. Justin put most of those in last weekend too and they will be ready for some tuch ups tomorrow! I guess we just had to be in the spring dirting up mood to finally get a few things done. I would say spring cleaning, but you all know that is sadly far from upon us ... the dirtying process must continue a few more weeks I think.
Here are a few pictures of the kids just loving the excitiment of tools and ladders around! Asher is in to everything these days, but I am loving the excitment in his eyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment