4.09.2009

A lot has been happening








Sorry all, I just realized that I haven't tuched this site in far too long. I really don't know where to start. Justin and I have been having many people in and out of our house lately. Justin could really entertain nightly if I let him. But lets be honest ... who does that kind of work?! We are just really enjoying fellowship and connection. Justin will be making a trip to Portland this summer for school again to finish up his degree. We have made a lot of plans for our summer ... the business begins in mid May and should be great for some fun future posts. A little bit of spring sunshine and I am jumping to summer! I just can't wait for the warmth. Here are a few pictures from the last few month ... mostly the kids, but we are right there having a blast with them!
Talk more later!
Julie



1 comment:

Tagliareni Family said...

I'm so glad you posted again. I've been watching and waiting... ;) But that just means you're busy enjoying "real" life instead of "computer" life so its all good. :)