I wish my boys were there because I'm sure Asher and Sawyer would get a kick out of watching each other trying to figure out if they liked the snow or not.
You know by the end of the week he'll be begging to go outside!
while our world is getting smaller, those who are dear to our hearts keep getting farther and farther away. we hope that all of you keep checking back to see what is new with the cardinal family
3 comments:
My you've got some cute kids.
Snow in October! Why are we wanting move up north again?
I wish my boys were there because I'm sure Asher and Sawyer would get a kick out of watching each other trying to figure out if they liked the snow or not.
You know by the end of the week he'll be begging to go outside!
Post a Comment