10.29.2008
Sydney was so excited last night as it started to snow just before her bed time. I probably should have let her go out and play right then, but I said that if it was still there in the morning then she could go out ... she preceeded to use all her best pleases to try to presaude me to keep the snow until morning. I said it wasn't up to me, that if God made it rain over night there was nothing I could do about that.
She woke up this morning to such bright white snow outside. Quick as she could she ran to the window yelling that God let her keep the snow! Kids! She was so excited to tell her dad that the snow was still there and that she gets to build a snow man today.
So, here it is, the long awaited October Snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute! I love that she says God let her keep the snow.
Great snowman too!
Post a Comment