4.19.2008

6 months later




Ok ... I really would have posted a couple of days ago, but Justin is working on a paper and has been hogging the computer! 6 months ago we were in love with a baby, now we are in love with Asher, Sydney and Lola seem to have joy when they seem him just as much as Justin and I. I can barely remember life without him. I have started making myself lay him down for his naps, although we just love to hold our sleeping baby. He is responding very well and starting to sleep better by himself. He had carrots tonight for dinner and just loves sitting up at the table. He is rolling all around and finds such joy in getting what he is after. He is joy. We went out in teh swing today and asked the neighbor to help me weigh him ... 21 lbs 5oz

2 comments:

Tasha Lehman said...

What a cutie!

Jeremy said...

Happy 6 months Asher! I can hardly believe it...and now he's rolling and eating food. I'm so glad I get to see him this summer before he gets too big.