
She wanted so badly to jump in puddles that we used the slushy snow this day. Just a week later, the snow is almost gone in most spots and the 'good' puddles are forming!

Asher will be 6 months old next week ... he is the best baby. Well, I guess it depends on your definition, but he is a really happy one to say the least. He smiles even when he is sick and is so good natured, he doesn't seem to care at all when Sydney takes his toys ... I am going to have to watch that one I am afriad. I can't stop calling him bubba, but that one is taken with my nephew Jeremy - I need a good nick name!
My beautifuly Sydney loves to give herself 'ear rings' all over. Let's hope this is a cute phase that gets out of her system now. I mean, I don't mind a few peircings here and there, but come on! She just has the best creativity sometimes ... she is teaching me to think outside the box.
No comments:
Post a Comment