4.13.2010

Pictures more than Words











I have found myself without a lot to say these days ... it is just a season of experience that I don't know how to formulate into words. I have felt badly that I haven't posted much, although I had promised many of you that I would make sure to do just that.
I figured a few pictures would express what is going on in our lives ... well at least the good times that we want to capture. I choose to focus on those today and show you all a little bit of the GoodTimes!


A trip to Justin's family and a stop at their cabin on the drive home to dip our feet in the nice mountain water. A walk/bike on the waterfront here in portland. A walk around the neighborhood on sunny days. And a drive to the beach for the day to help all our spirits!
All is well with my soul.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

These pictures made my heart happy.