4.17.2009
The teeth are falling
My little girl lost her first tooth! It may sound cheesy, but it is a moment I will always remember. Easter night, brushing her teeth getting ready for bed after such a fun day and she spit a little red stuff!!! I looked inside and just took out a tiny little tooth! She was so excited ... she quickly told me that the fairy godmother would turn her tooth into quarters during the night. So fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Did she get her $.75? She told me a few weeks ago that "when i lose my tooth i will get 75 cents"
Actually, I asked her what the toothfairy would do with her teeth and she told me that she was going to turn it into 5 quarters! I couldn't very well disapoint:)
Wow! She's losing teeth already! Chase will be so jealous!
Aw, Julie... I almost teared up. That is so amazing. You have a daughter who is old enough to lose a tooth! Are we grown up now or something?!? :)
Post a Comment