1.18.2009
God's beautiful earth
I know that we humans have done countless things to de-beautify this planet, but there are times when I just can't believe how beautiful it is ... despite that!
God is so many things, but I must say that Creator is one aspect of Him that makes me step back and stand in Awe! I become in awe of His greatness, His power, His strength, and especially His love! He made such AMAZING things all around us that I do believe it to be true that all anyone has to do is truly look around at creation to SEE God. Even the rocks cry out and praise Him!
I think this is why letting the creativity inside of us is so important ... in a way we are allowing those after us to see a bit of who we are/were. You may not be able to create snow or a forest today, but you can create a photo of a child's smile that will keep a memory alive for lifetimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment