1.02.2009
Birthday Love
A few of my favorite things ... I couldn't believe how much I loved every thoughtful gift I received for my birthday this year. I really felt loved that you all were so kind and generous to me. Kind words were so encouraging and uplifting and really pull me up when I feel down. The gifts are really a remembrance of love ... I will wear the shirt from my dad and be thankful that he new I would love something soft. When I have a cup of tea I will think of the lovely box of tea my mom brought and how much I miss them ... when I wrap it up in my cozy from Andrea I will think of how much I wish I could be sitting with her and drinking it. Every time I serve something on my new platter I will think of Mary remembering what I like and thoughts of the coffee shop in Portland where we first started collecting this design. And when I sit down at my new table to learn to sew I will think of my lovely husband and his parents thinking outside the box to find me something special that I will enjoy for a lifetime.
I feel so loved, and I only hope that I will return the love to you and others throughout this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so happy you have a sewing machine of your own now! I can't wait to see all the amazing things you're going to make with it.
Post a Comment