9.24.2008
Fall is here
I can hardly believe another fall is upon us. Fall is a special season to me at this point in my journey. The cool breeze brings with it warm feelings and wonderful memories. Justin and I met one fall, we were married the next and 4 falls later had our daughter Sydney. 4 fall seasons after that and here we are with our son Asher almost one and our 8th anniversary just behind us. I can hardly believe where I find myself, getting ready for Sydney's forth birthday party. I am truly a lucky women who needs to focus on the beauty around me from time to time and not just go about my busy days. Today I am going to be busy, but in the midst of that I hope to just watch...take it all in and be thankful for all I have around me. May the cool breeze of late September be a joy to you today as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment