Baby Whisperer! I love her sleeping techniques! I used it with all my boys. You can teach them to soothe themselves without letting them cry it out. That picture is is so sweet...I feel your pain on that one!
Im with Andrea and you...I couldn't let him fall asleep crying either!! Those little rolls...and those teeth...oh my goodness...too cute. Have you tried a sound machine and a crib vibrator?? I am not sure how to offer up advice...mine slept with me for a long time :). Chris would say too long! Try to get sleep when you can.
while our world is getting smaller, those who are dear to our hearts keep getting farther and farther away. we hope that all of you keep checking back to see what is new with the cardinal family
5 comments:
Wow! This is one of the cutest pictures of him that I've ever seen :-)
What a sweetie! Well... I don't expect you too :-). Hee hee I love his little teeth!
Thanks Andrea, I just don't think I can ... although I don't know if I can last as long as you, up every night either! What to do?
Baby Whisperer! I love her sleeping techniques! I used it with all my boys. You can teach them to soothe themselves without letting them cry it out. That picture is is so sweet...I feel your pain on that one!
Im with Andrea and you...I couldn't let him fall asleep crying either!! Those little rolls...and those teeth...oh my goodness...too cute. Have you tried a sound machine and a crib vibrator?? I am not sure how to offer up advice...mine slept with me for a long time :). Chris would say too long! Try to get sleep when you can.
Post a Comment