5.18.2008
Weekend find!
We were out on Saturday and drove by a garage sale where I saw this stroller ... we thought if it is still there when we drive back by on the way home we will stop and see about it. $30 is a very doable price, I have NOT been wanting to buy a double stroller out of stubbornness. Sydney really doesn't want to give up her seat, but I know she doesn't need it. She has been seeing doubles and asking for a seat for her and one for Asher. This seemed like a good compromise, where I didn't feel bad spending a lot on something that I won't need for long. It was a little dirty, but after the work of cleaning it up it looks brand new and really hasn't been used that much. It is too bulky for a vacation or such but will work wonderful for all our outings around outside! As you can see, both kids really love being close to the other so this is extra fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
They look so happy! I'm sure it'll bring many fun summer memories.
Post a Comment