Chase asked me the other day, "When are we going to Cindy's house?" I was like, Grandma Cindy? No, he says, CINDENY! I said, Sydney? Yes, I want to go to her house and play with those GI Joe toys they have! He hasn't stopped talking about it since. Today we went to a friend's house and he wondered if it was Cindeny's house that we were going to. Too cute! I think he has a crush...at least on her toys!
Good thing Elaine kept those toys for Justin all those years ... they have won over a little boys heart on more than one occasion. We all can't wait to see you guys soon. Soo cute! - Julie
while our world is getting smaller, those who are dear to our hearts keep getting farther and farther away. we hope that all of you keep checking back to see what is new with the cardinal family
2 comments:
Chase asked me the other day, "When are we going to Cindy's house?" I was like, Grandma Cindy? No, he says, CINDENY! I said, Sydney? Yes, I want to go to her house and play with those GI Joe toys they have! He hasn't stopped talking about it since. Today we went to a friend's house and he wondered if it was Cindeny's house that we were going to. Too cute! I think he has a crush...at least on her toys!
Good thing Elaine kept those toys for Justin all those years ... they have won over a little boys heart on more than one occasion. We all can't wait to see you guys soon. Soo cute! - Julie
Post a Comment