

You can see how we have changed things around in the living room by some of these pictures ... Dale and Sue gave us their old furniture, which doesn't look old at all, and we moved the tv in the office with one sofa to make a seperate tv room - I love having this!



What is Easter. For now, in the mind of my 3 year old it is a spectacular day full of fancy dresses and hats, candy, treats, and family. What a wonderful day! Next year we will be more intentional about her understanding of how thankful we all are for Jesus on this special day, and how important it is that He rose and is forever with us! She loved that all her friends were dressed up this morning as well and kept her dress and hat on all day!
1 comment:
The furniture looks great! I'm so glad you like the new layout.
Sydney looks so cute and I love Asher's smiley face in the pic with Uncle Cody.
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment