

Asher was 5 months this week. I didn't post pics of his rolls because you have already seen them in other posts. He is about 20lbs now, needless to say I can only hold him for so long. He is such a sweet baby ... he really is happy and easy-going, he even fell asleep in nursery today when I left him, for the first time, I was only one door down.
He also just rolled over today for the first time! He seemed quite proud of himself, but didn't want to stay on his stomach long after he got there. He has a really strong neck, but doesn't like the limited view. Just this week Justin and I were talking about needing to give him more floor time, and he really was needing it ... with a very small amount of carpet in the house I find it hard to just set him down. We are moving everything around though so now we have a carpet in the office/tv room ...spring cleaning and needing a change is in the air I guess. Posts to come. Another of his favorite things to do right now is get over to the fridge in his walker and nock Sydney's pictures and magnets down - you can imagine his sisters scoldings for that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment