2.11.2008

Peanut Shell

 

I just got this new wrap that I love! My mom called the other day and said that she wanted to buy it for me and I took her up on the offer. Asher wants to be held all the time, not that he is too fussy when I put him down ... it is more that I see him happy as soon as I pick him up. With a 3 yr old Sis he gets put down a little more than I would like anyway.

The wrap feels a little small, but they say it is supposed to be tight and Asher seems to be super comfy in it ... this is the first time I have really warn it around and he feel right asleep in it after 5 minuts. - I even blow dryed my hair when I first put him in it, he loved looking in the mirror.

Just wanted to say thanks mom and show off a couple of cute pictures of my little Peanut!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

I love the wrap! The colors are beautiful and I love the pattern.

What a great gift! I just got out my Ergo baby carrier now that Sawyer is bigger and he loves it too.

It's such a fun way to carry them!

Tasha Lehman said...

That's really handy...and pretty! Wish I had one when mine where little cause they were fussy when I put them down because they were spoiled rotten!

The Ferriter Family said...

I love your sling!! The colours are great. Both Emma and Parker never wanted out of theirs....I just got an Ergo too Andrea! Emma wants to be in that more then the sling, and Parker still can fit in it too, although, he won't be carried around in it.... Keep holding your little one near. Take care!!