1.18.2008
THREE MONTHS
Good morning Asher, you are three months old today!
Thank you for coming into our lives.
It was almost a year ago already that we found out you would join our family;
and what a year it has been. Excitment, worry, antisipation, sickness, tierdness and most of all - pure joy.
I have felt overwhelmed a few times in the last 3 months. Overwhelmed with just how lucky I am to have Asher and Sydney and Justin in my life. I truly believe that God has shown favor on me and will forever be greatful!
As I reflect on this new year and what I would like to look back on next year, I pray a year of health and happiness to the depth of my soul ... a deep satisfaction and peace with the life that we live.
Thank you God, for life ...for this little life! "They shall call me happy"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
No picture I have seen of Asher does his eyes justice. They are the most amazing piercing blue. Just gorgeous eyes! I can't believe he is 3 months already...weren't you just carrying him???
Post a Comment