1.30.2008

STATS

 

nearly three and a half months old now and we finally made it back to the doctor for a visit to check Asher's height and weight.
He weighed in at 16lbs. 14oz. and 26 1/4"

He is our chunky monkey although he seems smaller than Sydney to me I am sure it is only because of his height.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

He's such a cutie. What were Sydney's stats at 3 months? Are they close at all?

Ian and Sawyer were definitely different. But it's amazing how 2 lbs at this age makes all the difference!

Karli Del Biondo said...

Asher looks so much like his Mommy! It's funny, but Samuel actually looks more like me, and Juniper is looking more and more like her Daddy. By reading Asher's stats, seems as though he's a thriving & healthy little guy! Boys are so much fun! Julie, I have a forest green poncho like the one I got Andrea for Sawyer from when Samuel was in his first year that I'd like to send you. Can you e-mail me your mailing address? karliathevanetdotcom