1.20.2008
Finishing Tuches
A - is for Asher ...
It took us a while to decide on Asher's name, we finalized the decision as he was born. I finished his room a few days before I had him and wanted to make these for the wall but just now got around to it ... I guess three months isn't too bad. We wanted to get Sydney a hook to put her robe on, she likes everything to have a place. Getting one to paint and make a project out of, turned out to be a great idea. I must say, for someone who just turned 3 she did an amazing job - I really didn't help her at all ... you can see below how perfect she did. Kids love to have a part in things, and Sydney really responds well to it; cooking, cleaning, organizing, Christmas ... whatever possible, I would encourage anyone to try it as much as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment